Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Adrea's Birthday

So Adrea just turned 5! I can't believe it! I am feeling old! She is in preschool now and thinks she needs to have all of her friends come to her birthday party. So, we had a Birthday party exclusivly for her friends on Friday, we had about 10 little kids 5 and under here. Nick got off work early that day and ended up hiding in the garage the entire time! It was fun though we played a couple games and, of course, had a pinata. Adrea is kinda obsessed with pinata's. She has had one for her 3, 4 and now her 5th birthday. So This pinata was way to strong to be broken by these little kids, and we had some pretty strong little boys hitting at it with now blind fold! So finally me and my 2 friends that were there had to break it. Carma and Mariah didn't even have what it takes, so I had to bust the thing so the kids could go crazy collecting all of the candy that was scattered all over the floor!
Then on Saturday my mom and step dad came up to spend the weekend with us. We went cross country skiing for a little while which was fun. However, the rental place didn't have any small cross country skiis so Adrea had to snow shoe, well, she gave up and let Kayden take over!
It was a nice day we went out to dinner and then went swimming at Green Canyon!
Sunday we woke up early for church and I felt like I was going non stop till about midnight. I had to decorate the cake. We had almost all of our family here. Seriously there was 20 kids all 10 years and under and about 20 adults, my house felt so cramped! But it was nice to have everyone here! We of course had to have another pinata for this birthday party! This one was crushed by my 9 year old nephew Tyson, that kid is so strong! It was fun but the kids were quite crazy!! After all of the fun, everyone left and I still had to go and work :P! It was a great birthday for Adrea and she was able to see so many of her friends and family!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Hopefully we can make it to Kayden's birthday! Nice blog!