Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Its been a while!

So as you all know I am so bad at blogging!! I cant keep caught up on it.
I mainly think that it is because we are boring people and dont have much to say! Oh well I will try to be better.
Well we got a new dog Dotti. She is about 10 weeks old now. She is a pug and is so cute! It is really funny to watch her and Duke play with each other. She weighs about 5 lbs and he weighs about 150lbs. So it is quite a big difference. I think we are close to being done potty training, but I really wish we had a fenced back yard and a dog door!! Maybe someday!
Adrea has Kindergarten screenings in a month and I am kinda worried. I know I shouldnt be, but she is just so shy and wont talk to family members let alone some person she doesnt even know. I know that they will understand, but it kinda frustrates me because I know she is very smart but because she wont talk I think she will suffer.
Kayden is still crazy as ever! That boy is so funny. He is getting so big and independant!
We finally heard from the insurance company today of that the dumb guy that hit Nick on his sled. They are going to total the sled. So now we have till the end of the day to decide to keep it or give it to them. But either way we will be getting it paid for which is GREAT!!
So I can hear my kids screaming downstair so I better go figure out what is up!!

1 comment:

Lance and Darcie and Auzzy said...

At least you got a girl pug because male pugs are a pain. They never shut up and vets don't like to take out their voice boxes because of their short necks. So you just have to learn to live with it and take the neighbors cookies a lot.