Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, August 24, 2009

Six Flags

We went to Six Flags Magic Mountain this weekend with the kids. Nick had this trip planned with some friends but most of his friends are losers and ended up not going. So, his sister Sasha, and his Friend Carey are the only ones who went. Since noone else was going I decided I would go and take the kids since he was driving down anyways. I was actually a little concerned about the kids riding in the car for that long, and they way that they would act at Six Flags. However, they were seriously so good. The only times they acted up was when I was trying to get them to hurry up a big hill to go meet their dad, and then we ended up having to turn around and

go straight back down.
They played so hard and were so good the entire time! Even the 30hours that they were in the car they were awesome! Most of the car time was at night though so they just slept anyways!

They also loved to ride on Thomas, I was also able to ride Thomas which was oh so fun!








































































































































































































Their very favorite ride was Percy! I think that they probably rode this ride more than 20 times! Luckily there weren't lines so the operator would let them ride over and over and over until they decided to go do something else.

They also loved to ride on Thomas, I was also able to ride Thomas which was oh so fun!
















I have a bunch more pics but it wont let me post them so yeah thats it!

1 comment:

Chance and Beth said...

Oh my goodness, look how cute your kids are!! You are a brave woman and such a good mom! I don't think I could handle 30 hours in a car, with two kids, PREGNANT! Way to go!