Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, August 3, 2009

Big News!

Ok so most of you know that I suck at blogging!! So, first of all I am sorry! I am trying to be better, I just hate being online when I don't have to. So, I don't have a lot of time right now, but I wanted to officially let you know that we are having a baby!! Some of you already know this but there are many that don't. I am due January 10th. So I am just over 17 weeks right now. We are so excited!! We have tried for a quite a while and have had complications. We were told by a doctor that we may never be able to naturally conceive a baby. However, here I am pregnant!! We are seriously so happy! I had actually given up on having any more of our own children. I am sorry we didnt tell everyone sooner, but there were so many more risks than normal with this pregnancy that I didn't want to have something bad happen and have to explain it to everyone!! Well just wanted to give everyone an update!!

5 comments:

Bird and Kirstin said...

Hey, we are so excited for you guys. When will you or are you finding out what you are having?

Lance and Darcie and Auzzy said...

Congratulations Amber and Nick! Lance and I wish you well. So are you going to have a baby shower for this one? If so I want to do it for you if you don't mind.

Amber said...

Thanks Bird and Kirsten! We will find out in about 3 weeks what we are having.

Amber said...

Darcie~ I would love to have a babyshower so you are more than welcome to throw it that would be great!!! I seriously have nothing anymore other than baby blankets. I gave away EVERYTHING! I was so sick of moving it not knowing if we were ever going to have more. Just let me know what you would like to do!

Chance and Beth said...

Oh my, I am so excited for you! Congrats!!